- A prophecy regarding the end of days:
- The following is the prophecy that Isaiah, son of Amotz, prophesied concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
- All nations will come to visit Jerusalem: At the end of the days, the temple of God will be built on a mountain that is above all mountains and that is raised above all the hills. All the nations of the world will travel towards it in order to go visit the temple of God and learn His Torah and His ways. Ki Mitziyon Teitzei Torah Udevar Hashem Meyerushalayim.
- God will judge and reprove the nations: Hashem will judge between the nations and reprove them.
- An end of war and weaponry: The nations will get rid of their swords and their spears, and no nation will ever live a sword against another nation, and they will no longer train militarily.
- The nations will motivate the Jewish people to return to God: [The nations will then tell] the house of Yaakov to go walk in the light of Hashem.
- The prophet speaks to the divine presence:
- Why Hashem has left the people: You Hashem have forsaken Your people, the house of Jacob. You have done this because they practice witchcraft and intermarry with Gentiles. The land became full of silver and gold, without end to its treasures. The land became full of horses, without end to its chariots. The land has become full of idols to which they prostrate themselves.
- The people need to hide due to fear of God: People will have to hide in rocks and in dust due to their fear of God.
- Hashem alone will be exalted: Hashem alone will be exalted on that day [on the day of judgment], and all those who are haughty will be humbled.
- All idols will be destroyed: The idols shall be completely eradicated, and the people of the land will discard all their idols made of gold and silver.
Chidlu Lachem Min Ha’adam Asher Neshama Beapo Ki Bemah Nechshav Hu.
 Rashi 2:5
 Rashi 2:17