Chapter 62: The state of Jerusalem in the times of the redemption
- G-d has promised that He will not remain quiet until the redemption has come.
- Greatness and new name of Jerusalem: All the Gentile nations and their kings will see the greatness of Jerusalem, and will call it by a new name, Cheftziba.
- Yasis Alayich Elokayich-Like a bride and groom: The joy of Jerusalem will be like the rejoicing of a groom with his bride.
- Angelic guards: Angels will be appointed to guard the walls of Jerusalem day at night.
- Benefiting from the produce of one’s labor: G-d will never again allow for the enemy to eat your brains and drink your wine that you toiled in making.