To Purchase this Sefer 
Whoever is careful in the Mitzvah of Tzitzis merits seeing the face of the Shechina.
Other rewards and Segulos mentioned in Sefarim:
- Whoever is careful in the Mitzvah of Tzitzis merits [in the future] to have 2,800 slaves.
- One who is careful in the Mitzvah of Tzitzis merits having a wife and children. [It is a Segula for having children, for the wife to sew her husband a four cornered garment and have him tie Tzitzis to it. This is hinted to in the verse “On the corners of your garments-for generations”.]
- Tzitzis protects one from evil and damaging spirits.
- Tzitzis protects one from the evil eye “Ayin Hara”.
- In merit of the Mitzvah of Tzitzis one merits Techiyas Hameisim.
- The Mitzvah of Tzitzis is a Segula for avoiding pain in one’s teeth, of which there are 32 in number.
Segulos involved in looking at the Tzitzis:
- Looking at one’s Tzitzis has the ability to extinguish the flames of anger, as we find that the word “Kenaf” is the Gematria of “Kaas”. The Mekubalim teach that when one feels angry he is to lift his Tzitzis until the anger subsides.
- Looking at the Tzitzis and touching them elevates the Shechina which is found in Galus, and it separates the darkness which resides between us and the Shechina.
- Looking at the Tzitzis arouses one’s heart in fear of Heaven.
- Looking at the Tzitzis is a Segula for Parnasa.
- Looking at the Tzitzis is a Segula to be healed from illness.
- Looking at the Tzitzis is a Segula for prophecy.
- Looking at the Tzitzis is a Segula for memory.
- Looking at the Tzitzis at every moment is a great benefit for the soul, adds holiness to the person, and refrains one from the approach of sin.
 24/8; Menachos 43b
 The source: This is learned from a juxtaposition of the verse “Ureisem Oso” and “Elokecha Sira Veoso Tavod”. [Tur 24]. The verse is thus teaching us that by guarding the Mitzvah of Tzitzis one will merit seeing Him, to see Hashem. [Levush 24]
 Reish Lakish in Shabbos 32b; Tur 24; Kaf Hachaim 24/25
 Midrash Tanchuma Seitzei 61
 Kerem Chemed Shelach in name of the Toras Chesed of Lublin
 Tikkunei Zohar, Tikkun 18, brought in Miasef Lechol Hamachanos; The Rebbe stated that wearing a Tallis Katan protects the child from having spells of fear. One is to explain to the child that the Tallis protects the person wearing it as it shows he is a servant of Hashem. Likkutei Sichos 33/273 [printed in Shulchan Menachem 1/41]
 Chida in Sefer Devash; Kaf Hachaim [Falagi] 10/6; Kaf Hachaim 24/25
 Rabbeinu Bechayei Shelach “Tzitzis hints to Techiyas Hameisim”; Kaf Hachaim [Falagi] 10/6; Kaf Hachaim ibid
 Chesed Lealafim 24/3 regarding one who has the Kabalistic Kavana of 32 when wearing the Tzitzis; Kaf Hachaim 11/17; See also Shulchan Menachem 5/253 that checking the Tzitzis is a Segula to remove tooth pain.
 Kitzur Shlah Hilchos Tzitzis; Kaf Hachaim 24/25; See also Shemiras Halashon towards end ““One is to look at his Tzitzis a few times a day, especially when one feels forbidden thoughts coming to his mind, or feelings of anger”
 Shomer Emunim Vayigash; Elya Raba 24/3; Kaf Hachaim [Falagi] 10/6; Kaf Hachaim ibid
 Kav Hayashar 45
 Beis Aharon Karlin Shelach
 Taamei Haminhagim in name of Arizal
 Minhagei Tzanz 20 in name of the Chozeh of Lublin.
 Noam Elimelech Shelach
 Chasam Sofer Shelach
 Arizal in Shaar Hakavanos Derush Tzitzis 7; Shaareiy Teshuvah Rabbeinu Yonah 3/22; Kaf Hachaim 24/11