Do you know the answers to these questions?
- How did we accept the Torah at the times of Mordechai?
- Why is Hashem’s name not mentioned explicitly in the Megillah?
- Was Achashveirosh of royal lineage?
- Was Esther married to Mordechai?
- Why are the letters of “Taf” “Shin” “Zayin” written in small?
- Must one specifically give half dollars as Machatzis Hashekel?
- What is the law of one who travels to Jerusalem on Purim?
- May women eat prior to hearing Megillah?
- What is the law if one missed a word in the Megillah?
- Must the receiver know the identity of the person who sent him Mishloach Manos?
- Does the Rebbe’s decree against drinking more than a Revius of Mashkeh apply likewise on Purim?