This Halacha is an excerpt from our Sefer
Buy me here or on Amazon.com
Preparing for the Seder checklist:
The following is a checklist of reminders that are to be done on Erev Pesach in preparation for the Seder:
- Wash and clean the lettuce to be used for Maror.
- Roast the Zeroa-neck of the chicken.
- Make the Charoses
- When Pesach falls on Shabbos: Place wine in some of the Charoses before Shabbos.
- Cook the egg for Beitza.
- Make salt water
- If you don’t have a broken plate for the spilling of the wine by the Makos, then chip a piece off a disposable bowl before Yom Tov.
- Check the Matzos for Kefulos.
- Separate Challah from the Matzos if needed.
- Set up the Seder table
- Cut enough disposable tablecloths and garbage bags before Yom Tov.
- Premeasure the Kezayis of Matzah and Maror.
- Make sure you and your family get enough sleep so everyone is wake by the Seder.