- A full section of Midrash & Chassidic teachings on the Purim story brought in the Megillah.
- Includes Hundreds of Q&A on the Megillah story compiled from classical Midrashim and Chassidic teachings!
- Meaning of the Holiday: Compilation of Chassidic teachings and Q&A on the meaning of the Purim Holiday which enter rejuvenation to your Purim experience!
- Full summary of Shulchan Aruch Harav chapters 685-697!
- Chabad Practice & Customs as well as the custom of the Rabbeim emphasized in each relevant law!
- Hundreds of practical Q&A allocated from the sea of Poskim!
- Wealth of footnotes including explanations, background, and the ruling of all the other major Poskim!
- Covers the month of Adar; Taanis Esther; Erev Purim; Purim!
Do you know the answers to these questions?
- How did we accept the Torah at the times of Mordechai?
- Why is Hashem’s name not mentioned explicitly in the Megillah?
- Was Achashveirosh of royal lineage?
- Was Esther married to Mordechai?
- Why are the letters of “Taf” “Shin” “Zayin” written in small?
- Must one specifically give half dollars as Machatzis Hashekel?
- What is the law of one who travels to Jerusalem on Purim?
- May women eat prior to hearing Megillah?
- What is the law if one missed a word in the Megillah?
- Must the receiver know the identity of the person who sent him Mishloach Manos?
- Does the Rebbe’s decree against drinking more than a Revius of Mashkeh apply likewise on Purim?